Monday 2 February 2015

Leibster Blogging Award




Another award I hear you cry! I have indeed been nominated for the Leibster Blogging Award, which of course it totally flattering so thank you so much Dida for thinking of me!
I don't know about anyone else but I really enjoy these awards, not only do they make you and your blog feel appreciated, but I always love to have a flick through the nominee's and discover new blogs to read and love! Anyway the rules for the Liebster Blog Award are as follows;

The Liebster Award Rules:

*Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.

*You need to provide 11 random facts about yourself.
*Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
*Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
*Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
*Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.


My 11 facts;

1.  My middle name is Alice

2.  I was named after a singer from the 90's (comment if you know who)
3.  I'm a nail biter
4.  I'm pants at motivating myself to do things - lazy bum alert
5.  I have a rescue Pomeranian 
7.  I moved out when I was 18 
8.  I have never been to London 
9. My main goal in life is to have my own herd of Ryeland sheep
10. People always tell me i'm mature for my age, but I still feel like a 14 year old
11. I hate all sport

And now the questions from Dida:

1. What is your blog about and how do you came across you blog’s name?
My blog is literally just about my life and all the things I come across, there's a little bit of everything in here. The name I took from The Perks of being a Wallflower, I love the book and I am a country bumpkin.
2. What is the crucial thing that you have confronted at your early blogging time?

Just trying to be totally natural, not trying to be someone I'm not.

3. Are you a full time blogger? If not, how do you manage your time for blogging despite of your busy schedule?

I juggle my blogging around a full-time job and general life, but I just constantly think about ideas for posts. If theres a lull at work I have a quick jot down of any idea's I've had.

4. From your blogging experience, have you crossed any haters or destructive commentators? If any, how do you handle them?

Not as of yet, I'm not sure how I would handle any hate.

5. How do you keep yourself to stay motivated to blog?

I just try not to pressure myself to post, I don't have a schedule to keep to so I just write when I have something to write about.

6. What is your best advice as a blogger to another blogger?

Just don't pressure yourself, once you stress about it it becomes less enjoyable. Also write what you would like to read, don't just write something because you think everyone else will like it - be yourself!!

7. From someone else perspective, how will you describe you?

It depends who really, work colleagues think I'm mature and quiet but friends would probably say the opposite.

8. What do you love about yourself most?

I love the colour of my eyes.

9. What is you guilty pleasure?

Christmas - I tell everyone I know I hate Christmas when infact I still get a little bit excited when it comes around.

10. I love to make new friends. Do you want to be one of my precious?

Of course!

11. Why are you so amazing?!
Haha! - I don't know, I guess I was just born that way     


My nominee's:
Chloe @ Beautiful Mess
Luannsa @ Cooey Luey
Jennifer @ Jennifer Cooper

The 11 Questions for my blogging nominee's:
***
1. What made you want to start up your own blog?
2. Who has been your main inspiration in life? 
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
 4. What is your favourite thing to blog about?
5. Are you a cat or a dog person?
6. What is your favourite book?
7. What do you like to do when you have some free time?
8. What advice would you give to a younger you?
9. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
10. What is your favourite outfit?
11. What is one thing you'd like to do that you never have?
 ***
Please leave your responses in the comments ! I'd love to give them a read!!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the nomination - great post x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete