Saturday 31 January 2015

Love's this month//Jan '15



A promise to myself for this year is to enjoy every moment, and I think a monthly documentation of everything I have loved is a great way to sit back and disregard all the crappy parts of the month and relish in the things that have given me some joy.


- To follow alongside the years promises, I have aimed to read a lot more this year and I have got off to a good start! Just to sum up how much I enjoyed this book, I actually finished it in just a weekend, once hooked I just couldn't put it down.
Sleep Tight by Rachel Abbott is a Crime, Mystery & Thriller - not my usual choice, but ultimately I enjoyed it to the very end!!


- This programme has been raved about so much on social media and so, as a sucker for a craze I just had to have a watch, if you hadn't guessed I'm talking about Pretty Little Liars! I've just got to the second series and I am obsessed, once it's on I just can't turn it off, the twists, turns and deception is just incredible. LOVE LOVE LOVE.


- Just before Christmas I had my hair done and made the spontaneous decision to go a few (A LOT) shades lighter, no coppers or honey tones, just pure, ultimate blonde, and I have been terrified of the yellow, straw blonde tones setting in so my sister picked me up a Pro:Voke Touch of Silver
purple shampoo. Not only does this stuff work, but it also smells amazing! Warning - this does turn your bath purple though!

- Driving one of the most uneconomical cars ever I am always concious of the petrol prices, and this month I was elated to see them drop so dramatically. Not only am I loving this, this month but so is my bank!

- I'm not one for massively over dramatic make-up, so when I received the Jelly Pong Pong All Over Glow this month I was expecting to just chuck in the 'unused make up pile'. But, to my surprise, I tried it out, just one and it was love. It's amazing, I love the difference it makes to my look when I wear it and is now in my 'every day make up pile',


- You may have seen my earlier post titled 'Snow, Snow, Snow' - we have had lots of snow and I love it. My car is drastically rubbish in the snow and ice so this has meant spontaneous days off work - which is probably the real reason I love snow so much. Either way, it has made it's way to my loves for this month and fingers crossed for next month too!

xx 

2 comments: