Saturday 3 January 2015

Hello!




Hello blogging world, just a quick fly by to introduce myself and my little fraction of the internet to you!


I'm a 21 year old self confessed country bumpkin with a slight obsession with shopping and selfies. 

My biggest loves in life are my animals and my biggest dream is to have my own farm.

You will see a lot of pictures on this blog, sometimes of me and sometimes of my world - so I hope you light photography!!

Feel free to leave comments or add me on my instagram - tasminalice93 or twitter - TazAlice93

xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture, welcome to the blogging sphere, you will love it Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy :)
      I can't wait to really get going!!

      Tasmin x

      Delete
  2. Hello Tasmin!
    I hope you enjoy blogging once you get into it, it can be a lot of fun!
    Love, Jessica x
    JEMBUBBLE

    ReplyDelete