Saturday 17 January 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award





There is nothing better than appreciation when you write a blog and knowing that people are enjoying reading what you have to write. I was completely flattered to receive an award from a fellow blogger, Alice - thank you! She has a particularly lovely blog  and I love reading her posts so make sure you check her out! 

Rules
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs
5. Link your nominees and let them know.

Facts 
1. I am a sheep fanatic.
2. I drive a Mini Cooper S and am slightly in love with it.
3. I just started up my own part time business.
4. I used to hate cats, but now I have one I love her.
5. I've had about 3 other blogs before this one, but I'm determined to make this one work!
6. I am 5ft3
7. When I was in school I used to be really emo.

Nominees 



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Lucky you, we've always wanted a mini cooper!

    M + K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh - it look a lot of hard work to save up for it but now I love it so all worth it! Best car ever :)! X

      Delete
  2. Thanks for doing the tag, I really appreciate it x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me Tasmin! I've just had a wee look through your blog & I really like it :) I'll try & get the tag done soon!

    Dani - What Danielle Loves
    x


    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for nominating me! I'll do the post tomorrow!

    -hana (hanakatemakeup.blogspot.co.uk) xxx

    ReplyDelete