Monday 5 January 2015

Review // All that JAZZ




I received this rather flashy pot of pink glitter in my December Glossybox, and to my ultimate (not really) surprise it was a nail varnish! Before opening my monthly box of joy I had not come across the brand 'All that Jazz' before, and so a little research was required...

'All that Jazz' is actually from the same team who catapulted the brand Gelish into our beauty centred lives. The brand was created by Jason & Georgie Smedley's (the creators of Gelish Nail Polish) child prodigy, Jazz. No longer feeling the satisfaction from being PA to Mum & Dad, Jazz has now set up her own very vast range of nail polishes.





See what I mean? This has to be one of the most amazing looking nail lacquers I have ever seen, but I had my doubts. I mostly find these types of polishes have a sickeningly small glitter to polish ratio and leave you with fingers nails a 6 year old would be happy with. I like loads of sparkle and a nice thick varnish to go with it!


Just as I thought, the first coat was starting to confirm my fears. I really light pink base and a minimal amount of glitter.


But something magical happened! I normally use 2-3 coats of nail polish to complete a look normally a lot more with a glitter polish but this was just the second! From just one more layer my nails were transformed, I have never seen such a good outcome from a glitter polish before - very impressed.

Although it does have it's downsides, I would have to recommend this polish purely for an on the night basis only. Major chipper alert, I've had this on less that 24 hours and the majority of my nails are now missing noticeable paint!

For £9.98 a pop I think it's a bit pricey, but then it's an amazing product to make a one off statement.. on the fence!!

Have you tried an 'All that JAZZ' product yet? 

xx

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful polish!! Great post x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was quite an improvement from the first to the second coat! Nice review. :)

    Melissa
    http://thehopefulwayfarer.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is surprising !! :)

      Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous colour :)
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete