Thursday 29 January 2015

What's in my bag?!






I've got to say for some strange reason I love seeing what people cart about with them day in day out, the 'What's in my bag?' post has become notorious, and so I figured it would only be fair to add my contribution!  


The bag I choose to take with me through daily life is this Nica tan shoulder bag, I got this for my birthday off my mum, I believe she got it from Dorothy Perkins. It's just so handy I love it, it looks small but it's as though it's had an undetectable extension charm cast upon it - very roomy!



So inside my tan Harry Potter prop I have;
- My LV purse
- Kindle Fire
-Page a Day 2015 Diary 
-'Selfie Stick'
- Gloves (you never know when you might need them!)
- Lady Million purse size bottle
- Bellapierre lip tint
- Chapstick
- Train tickets
- A return ticket for WMSP 
- Pens


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment