Wednesday 7 January 2015

8 Things I want from 2015



I want just 8 things from this year;



1. I want to feel more confident in myself - I've always been quite a shy person, hated meeting new people and only happy in my comfort zone. I want to be able to be myself, talk to people and throw myself out there. 
2. I want to take at least one photo a day - I want millions of photos, when I get to 50 I want albums full of pictures that I can look back at forever.
3. I want to never go to sleep angry or upset - life is too short to spend it arguing or upset. I never want to spend another minute lying awake at night.
4. I want to spend more time with my family - I sometimes forget that as I get older so does everyone else, and it's especially heartbreaking to think that some people may not be around much longer. I want to spend the quality time I have with those I love dearest.
5. I want to make sure I save time for my friends - Since college I have lost contact with most of my friends, and those I have left are hanging on by a thread. I not only want but need to make the time for them.
6. I want to read more - I used to be a real bookworm, but some how time seems to slip away faster and faster. I am going to charge my kindle and enjoy reading again, after all it's the best escape from a hectic life.
7. I want to be more adventurous - like point no. 1 I want to do things that scare me, do things I never would, eat things I don't think I like. Try everything that's going and not think twice.
8. I want to take the time to enjoy the things I enjoy - life is all about having fun, and enjoying yourself. No regrets. I don't want to regret not doing the things I enjoyed, this year I am going to love my heart out, blog my heart out and unfortunately work my heart out.


Happy 2015 everyone, I hope it brings you everything you want!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post! I would love to become more confident this year. Last year, my confidence took a huge knock and it's gradually starting to come back. It's lovely that you want to help someone with their business, most are too scared of competition when actually, it's a collaborative career!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thank you! 😊 the only way to improve on yourself is to help others 😄 xx

    ReplyDelete