Sunday 4 January 2015

Insta-update No.1





Hey everyone, I'm going to do these instagram posts every month as just a little update to what I've been doing so here is No. 1...


Cuppa before work; Sleepy Bells; Heart Throb;
Riley Bum; Pancakes; Snow Snow Snow;
Bellsy; More Snow; Christmas with Bella

So my week consisted of, Christmas, of course with Bella and I sporting our gorgeous xmas jumpers! Boxing day we had an amazing snow storm, it was lovely to see Bella experiencing snow for the first time! I made a stack of pancakes, who can wait for Shrove Tuesday!! Whilst looking after my little niece and newphew Riley decided to play dress up, they never fail to make me chuckle. As all girls should be I'm a massive chocaholic and I cracked into my first of three giant bars of galaxy - no guilt felt! And finally very miserably I went back to work, travel mug of tea in hand!


Hope you all had lovely weeks! You can follow me on instagram @tasminalice93


xx



2 comments: