Saturday 17 January 2015

Review // TREsemme Renewal Hair & Scalp


Firstly I just want to tell you all how absolutely amazing this stuff smells, and not just in the bottle, I get a waft of it every time I move my head, I feel like I'm in one of their adverts just swishing my hair around all day. 

The Nourish & Renew Tonic Lotion comes from a new range of products from TRESemme called Renewal Hair & Scalp - they say it 'helps to nourish the scalp and renews you hair, leaving it beautiful from start to finish' - and I must say I totally agree!




I think I fell in love with this the first time I used it, I have particularly thick uncontrollable hair, so after washing my mop I have to then try and get a brush through it - murder.
By the time my hair is finally contained and all knots are gone my scalp feels as though it's just gone five rounds with Mike Tyson - throbbing is not the word.

This tonic gave so much relief, the cooling sensation was heaven and it was just so easy to apply straight to the roots with the pointed nozzle. It is now a joy to drag a brush through my hair after a shower.

Oh, and it doesn't end there! An hour later after finally getting my hair dry it is soft, sleek and beautiful - just like they promised, oh and did I mention it smells amazeballs too?!

At just £5.50 for 150ml I will be going back for more, possible the whole of the range will be stocking my bathroom cabinet in the near future too. 

4 comments:

  1. I love TRESemme stuff so I'd love to try this out :)

    Anything & Everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Highly recommend, would love to know what you think of it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hey there, completely IN-LOVE with your blog, just followed you on GFC (3), would love if you follow back :)

    mandyshareslife.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete