Wednesday 11 February 2015

A Valentines Face

I really enjoy a good valentines pamper, although Tom and I aren't major valentines buffs, I do quite enjoy getting all dolled up and going out just by ourselves. 

Just to make sure I am all prepared I have sorted out how I would like my face to look on this special evening - and I thought all of you might like a gander too!!


 

I thought I would go for a, mmm.. subtle look with a bright (for me) lip.
I just used my normal everyday facepaint;

Revlon Colourstay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin in Buff
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
L'oreal True Match Concealer in Cream
Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara in Black
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner also in Black

and then, added a bit of relevant colour;

Nicka K New York Blush in Romantic
MUA Undressed Palette shades 2 on the lid and 8 in the crease
Jelly Pong Pong Highlighter All Over Glow
Me Me Me Eyeliner in Clay
Royal Apothic Tinties in Coral (LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS)




And now with half the battle done I now have to decide what to wear...

No comments:

Post a Comment