Sunday 15 February 2015

Insta-update No.2


And here we go again, another month has flown by and my Instagram has been filling up with lots of pictures - I've been trying to be a bit more.. particular about my photos on there now, trying to make more of an effort you might say! You'll have to let me know how I'm doing!

Sheeps, Moon, Breakfast.
Make-up, Frosty Leaves, Zebra Selfie,
Efelumps, Snow, Glossybox

I literally can't wait to go and help out with the lambing this year, it's definitely my favourite time, and where I feel most at home. I'd been fiddling with the settings on my camera and managed to get this amazing snap of the moon when it was super duper big. I'm trying to be marginally healthier so I bought myself some grapefruits and fruity teas for breakfast, delish to say the least! My everyday make-up before it's on my face. It was really frosty and pretty last Sunday and whilst taking Bella for a walk I got some lovely pics of the fallen leaves. We went to the Safari Park (post coming soon) and I got 1. this awesome selfie with a zebra, major cheesy face, and also they have currently got the cutest baby elephant, Sutton, and I got this snap of him having a snuggle with his mumma!! More snow, had enough yet? Glossybox designs never fail to impress me, I love this Valentines one, and I was even more impressed with the contents!

If you want to keep upto date with my Instagram you can follow me @tasminalice93

xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment