Tuesday 17 February 2015

Bella










This little bundle of snowy fluff is our pooch Bella, she has twisted my arm to let her steal my blog for a post - enjoy!


Hey guys, my name is Bella, I'm a pomeranian and live with my mum, dad and sister, Tia in the countryside. The first twelve months of my life weren't the best but I was rescued just before my first birthday!
I'm still a little shy and get scared by silly things but I'm so happy now.
This year I discovered snow for the first time and it was amazing, mum and dad took me over the field and I chased it round and round!! 
I also LOVE food! I could eat all day long, but then I might not just be able to blame the outcome on all my fur!
My favourite thing to do is to chase my sister, Tia, (she's a cat but we're best friends). When I first came to live here Tia didn't like me much, she would hiss at me and her tail went all poofy - but she loves me now so, it's all good! We run round and round the house - mum says we sound like a heard of elephants!!!
Cuddles are the best thing I have found, I didn't get these much before so every chance I get I snuggle up to whoever I can get to!
I hope you enjoyed my little about me post!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment